My husband has filed for divorce and moved out and will have no contact with me, how Do I get him to stop the divorce and move back home?

COMEHOME

Asked by COMEHOME at 10:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Give him time to miss you. In the meantime, live well and show him you are strong and don't need his sorry a**. He will come back to see what's up with you!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Really?
    Anonymous

• This is always tough to hear but maybe you are better off without him if he left you like that. But time away does put a new perspective on everything.....be strong and remember that everything happens for a reason. Best wishes!
    brogelle

Answer by brogelle at 10:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If he's made up his mind, then he's not coming back and your best bet is to let him go.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i dont know if u can make him come home but prove to him your a strong independent woman and you can be happy with or without him
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am terribly sorry you are going through this. Honestly though this just has to play out. Let him have his time. If he decides he wants to work on things insist on counseling,but you can't make him come back. Hugs Hun hope it all gets better.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You can't. He will only come back if he wants to come back. You may just have to let him go. I think he made it pretty clear what he wants. I am not being mean, just honest.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Honestly, it sounds like he has made up his mind. So, there maybe nothing you CAN do to make him come back home. Even if you try and he does come back, he may end up being very depressed and angry because he feels like he is "stuck." So, I would suggest just focusing on you and your child/children. Have you ever heard the phrase "If you love something, sometimes you have to let it go?"
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, we don't know much about your situation. We don't know why he left. So, it is hard to give advice or any opinions.
    But I think if he filed for divorce and won't talk to you, it looks like you will have to move on and start a new life.Good luck.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:03 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Use this time to find yourself again. Do the things you like to do that being with him kept your from doing. Give yourself a make-over ~ the better you feel about yourself, the better you are for your kids. Good luck
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 11:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010