anyone else feel completely out of control?

Thank god my guy is so patient cause I have been a whirlwind of emotions these past 8 months. From soo love to raging bitch. Anyone else feel this way?

joleigh81

Asked by joleigh81 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have been very emotional but nothing that is out of control. I would suggest maybe talking to a counselor and see if that helps.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:09 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I feel like its the complete oposite with me and my partner. He's acting like he's the one with all the extra hormones and stress etc. Your lucky!
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I was like that with my second pregnancy..............Don't worry, it does go away!!
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• lol yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• yes im 36weeks pregnant and this is my fourth child my oldest child and my husband already know what expressions to look for to know if its safe to say one word to me cause one minute im loving and the next i could be boo hoo crying over the smallest thing or come throuhg the house like hurricane andrew. Tell them pray for paitience and understanding
    Monique78

Answer by Monique78 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010