Spew alot

My 2 1/2 month old daughter was having lots of trouble with gas and she was bound up at least once a week so the dr had me change her formula to gentlease and all she does itthrow it up 20 minutes after the feedings. Cant that be bad for her? any tips or suggestions on what i should do?

pookersmommy88

Asked by pookersmommy88 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ask them to check her for acid reflux. It is pretty common in babies and easily treatable. If not treated it can get really bad. Most babies will outgrow it. My daughter had it really bad but she is doing SO much better today. Good luck....I know how rough it can be so hang in there and if your doc won't check her....get a second oppinon. : )
    brogelle

Answer by brogelle at 11:58 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I agree, take her back to the doctor and ask for more answers. It seems to me like having gas and being constipated sometimes is better than throwing up after every feeding! I hope she feels better soon.
    ToddlerBrain82

Answer by ToddlerBrain82 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• u might wanna try mylecon drops they help my son suffered with acid reflex at that age so u might wanna have her checked so they can give her some meds cus its not fun haven a baby like that well good luck mommy
    sandi_361

Answer by sandi_361 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• thank you all
    pookersmommy88

Comment by pookersmommy88 (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010