omg did she really just say that to me?!

I've been chatting with my soon to be MIL all night. We were talking about DF's upcoming deployment. She told me that I should put pics of my boobs in with his stuff.... I mean, I love the woman dearly, she is an amazing woman. But I about died when she said that!

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFLMAO!!! I needed a good laugh. Wow, I would fall over if my MIL said that to me!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I seriously had to re-read the text like 3 times to fully understand what she was saying to me! I couldn't believe it. Now, I'm no prude or anything but there are just something that you do not talk about with your SO's mother, no matter how close you are! Or maybe thats just me......
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Wow I would be shocked. LOL
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LMAO
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:40 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Hahahaha wow! MILs definitely have a different relationship with us women than our parents have with our SOs huh! My MIL asked me once if me and my fiance have good sex. I was like ummm are we really trying to have this conversation? And she was like yeah I want to know! I hope he is good! I was like I'm gonna go throw up now. Hahah it was soo weird!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Someday I hope my ds has a SO that I feel close enough to be open enough with to say something like that to. Good for her and good for you if you can manage to roll with it!! :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• lol...my mil is straight forward like that to both us. she has no shame when it comes to topics like that. we always laugh it off.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• sounds like you've got yourself a good mother in law though~
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Hahaha! My MIL told me I need to make sure to offer my loving sex to DH when he got laid off.
    heydooney

Answer by heydooney at 12:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• lol
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2010