GROUPS

WHAT GROUP CATEGORY DOES ADVERTISING FALL UNDER? I SEE ALL THESE GROUPS AND THEY ALL ARE ABOUT ADVERTISING. I WANT TO START MY OWN BUT I WANT MY GOUP TO BE IN THE SAME CATEGORY BUT WHEN I GO TO CREATE IT I CANT FING THAT GROUP. ANY ANSWERS??

StayathomeMOM9

Asked by StayathomeMOM9 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think it would depend on what the group is going to be about(advertise).
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure, but here's a bump to help you get your question answered!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• You need to add the keyword "advertizing" to the group's keywords. In your group go to the group settings and add it there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• The first answer is correct. Advertising is not actually a function of the groups. You would need to make group based on what you're selling and then advertise from there. group made solely to advertise do not traditionally do well in terms of gaining members. You may want to consider adding your ads to group that are already set up for that or using your profile and journal (marketplace) to do your selling for you. if you are really interested in starting a group join cafemom group resource center and get some ideas of how to make it work.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:25 AM on Oct. 8, 2010