what could be the problem?

My son is 25 months old. I stopped breastfeeding when he was 6 months old due to a number of factors. Well I am still producing breastmilk. Its not a huge amount, but sometimes it will still leak so I don't really take off my bra until bedtime because of this. My doctor has checked my prolactin level and said it came back normal..but never said anything beyond that. Now we have moved and I have a new doctor. I haven't made an appointment yet, but I want to come prepared, what else could the problem be if the prolactin level is in the normal range for a non-breastfeeding woman.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• That's a good question. I'd like to know the answer as well. My dd is 30 months old and I stil express milk in very small amounts sometimes. Sometimes enough to clog my milk ducts. I've always been embarrassed to ask the dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2010