TTC PLz HELp;;

so meh and my hubby are TTC baby number 2. but weve been trying for 3 months and no luck. i have a son that going to be two on the 11!! i want him to have a brother or sister. and ive been really trying. having sex all month and no luck!! with my son i got preg in the first try! but this isnt my sons dad even though he treat him like his own.and also my hubby thinks im addicted to sex cuase iam always wanting it. but thats not the case lol i just want to have sex as much as i can to UP my chances of pregnancy.plz help me and what i should do!

bbymamaswaq

Asked by bbymamaswaq at 1:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know that this is not what you wanna hear but....It will most likely come in due time....My husband and I tried almost 3 years after my first son(same situation as you not bio dad but he is daddy) before we got pregnant. As long as you are both healthy in that area it will happen when it's supposed to!
    BellaKristy

Answer by BellaKristy at 1:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• http://tipsforconceiving.com/

They explain it better than I ever could
    married2thenavy

Answer by married2thenavy at 2:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i suggest you start charting and paying attention to your body... and if you still have no luck, you should go to the Doc.... Just Have Patience.... Good Luck
    BdayBByWish

Answer by BdayBByWish at 3:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2010