Anyone know the least expensive, but good dental insurance?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• Do you need it? Do you have a history of dental issues? If not, then it can be a huge waste. Most people just go to the dentist twice a year for cleanings/x-rays and the insurance will cost you more than you would spend on the 6 month check up appointments. My dentist didn't recommend insurance because my teeth are in good condition. He suggested taking the monthly cost of dental insurance and putting it in a savings account. Anyway, just a thought........
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'd like to know the answer to this too. I need some major work done and we cannot find any dental insurance we can afford or that covers much of anything
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Hey There! I am actually a Representative with the #1 Dental Plan in the country. Not sure if you are still looking for Dental Coverage, but our plans are extremely affordable and are half price right now! I agree with the PP that Dental Insurance is a waste of money, it is expensive and you have a limit on visits and a cap on the dollar amount of work you can have done. A discount plan is a better bet, no deductible or limit on visits, no cap, and is much more affordable. Our household plan is just $9.98/month and covers 80% off all preventative and 65% of crowns, root canals, cavatie fillings.
    Let me know if you are still looking, I can help!!
    Jayme Boyles
    SESD
    Ameriplan
    www.mybenefitsplus.com/JBoyles
    818-273-9023
    wahmofone

Answer by wahmofone at 3:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2010