how many facebook friends do you have? do you actually keep up with them? talk to them fequently? I read somewhere that if a person has 1000 people on their friends list, they only communicate with 150 of them on a regular basis.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 1:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 62 and I prolly interact in some way with about half. Most of it is family that live out of state. The friends I see regularly I dont do much online with because I see them in real life. Really its more just for me and anyone who sees it thats fine with me.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i have about 150. Mostly people i knew in high school and close and distant family, people from old jobs and church. I dont communicate with all of them, its nice to see what they are up to with their lives
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i have friends and family and no i do not talk to them everyday but even with friends and family who talk to them everyday...lol and i am in groups so if i feel like talking then i do if not they can sit and stay...lol till i am in the mood...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have about 100 friends, but they are all people I actually know in real life. I talk to maybe half of them regularly.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I do not have a fb account.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure, but I think between 50 and 60. I keep meaning to remove some of them, because about half are people who "knew me" in high school. (Translation: All the people who made my life hell, or tried to at least, through high school who now have no life or friends and are desperately trying to make it seem like they're still cool now that they're in college or have a family.)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have about 150 or so. I am only friends with people I know in real life. i went to school or have worked with them. I find my self talking to people who I really didnt talk to much in school I dont keep up all the time but its nice to see how people are doing and sending a hello here and there.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 3:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have like 80 something.. they are mostly family and current friends, and highschool friends. I dont have people I dont know on there
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have 29 facebook friends. 15 people are my friends, 8 of them are my family and the rest are my Event friends
    Andrea S.

Answer by Andrea S. at 6:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yeah I don't understand the friend collectors unless your playing those Zinga games where you need large groups to advance
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2010