Do you buy clothes online?

Is it safe? I really want to buy some clothes online because my city doesn't carry the kind of style i'd like to wear. But i'm scared. I don't want to go through the hassle of it being the wrong fit or not what i thought it was etc.

Tips?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i do alllllllll the time
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Ii have ordered from places like J C Penney and they will gladly exchange the items if you are not satisfied.

I usually only order brand names that I know my size FOR SURE in their line. That is so much easier. If you order a special amount, they usuually ship for free. I also signed up for their online ads.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Its easy, and exchanges are easy too! You'll get addited once you figure it out! I also have found a website to use where I can get cashback on my online purchases! YEAY! Sign up too for whatever store you like email updates, they will send you coupons, or alert you of special sales coming up or what not!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I usually only do if I know the brand and size work for me. Sometimes you have to take the chance though!
    MrsBlack530

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 2:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I buy almost all of mine and my family's clothes online. I only order form well known sites though like Old Navy, Gap, JcPenney, The Children's Place, Khol's.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It's pretty easy to order clothes online now and you can return them easily if they are not what you want. I like overstock.com, Old Navy, Dressbarn, Chadwicks, Land's End, Gap, American Eagle. A lot of times you can find good sales and even coupons that can only be used online. I've ordered clothes from Victoria's Secret too when they have their big sales and got some really cute jeans, tops and bras. Coldwater Creek is another good one.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I don't, because I fit things really oddly. I *have* to try on clothes before I buy them.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 5:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• no, i don't and for just those reasons - they usually don't fit and most often are not near the quality you expect - i need to go to a store and see the quality and fit before i buy - good luck to you in finding a store not too far from you - it's worth the traveling time - you also sometimes have a real hassle returning the stuff - trust me - been there - done that!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 6:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I do and I use ebay a lot too. Check return policies and read descriptions very carefully.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I do at least 3/4 of my clothes shopping online. Dillards and Macys have excellent return policies. For shoes, I like Zappos - free shipping, even on returns.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2010