is anyone going through this too?

Im 2 months pregnant and everytime i eat or drink something i cough the whole time. Its very aggrivating. I have discovered that if itake smaller sips and bites its not as bad. I was just wondering if anyone else is or has ever gone through this during pregnancy. Thanks for the information!

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 2:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• I never did when I was pregnant. I hope you find a solution to the problem. Maybe WebMD.com or Dr.Oz.com can give you an answer. God Bless You.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• THANK YOU!!!!!
    soon2bmmy

Comment by soon2bmmy (original poster) at 2:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• just drink lotsof water, everyones body avts different and if you are ever hesitant ask your doctor!
    emleejanedom

Answer by emleejanedom at 3:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I did in the beginning of this pregnancy. I am 36 weeks now and still do sometimes. I thought it was just me. I never even looked into as to why it happens but I feel like my throat is closing up and it makes me go into a cough attack. Hurts my stomach when I do.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2010