What is important in Filipino Culture?

I may be adopting two Filipino boys. I want to keep them in touch with their culture, cuisine etc. Can anyone tell me anything and everything you can, History, traditions everything. Or if you can direct me to a website, that would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do not know where you live, but in our area we have Phil. Cultural Centers that are extremely active.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• hi..i'm a filipina...many filipinos here are really nice,we are known for being accomodating,hospitable...we have a simple culture and great filipino cuisine...wish to k now you and i wish you can help me find a sponsor for my teen...take care...katrina
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• they eat monkeys and sell the rotting flesh in open markets without refrigeration. Its very gross.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010