if you could be any age

What age would you be? past, present or future. I'd like to be 18 again and start fresh!!! I would do a lot of things different. Wish I knew then what I know now.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 16 and redo life from there, or 99 and not have to worry about it anymore
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 3:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 22 would be good to start from. I have already been with my husband for 5 years so I would change abit from there. moved finshed school early and married sooner. Oh the joys of being young :)
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 3:17 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• you know, i learned so much from all my mistakes and I really don't want to redo any of it. it's made me who I am. so I pick the age I am. I love the age I am now.
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Older is wiser and I like my age at 38 and sure going back seems good but from so many mistakes has made me so much smarter and wise, so i want to be where i am at and can't wait to be wiser as I age.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 4:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• luv my babies wouldnt change that but miss my 16yr old body lol except the boobs luv my boobs now lol
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 5:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would like to be 19 again and makes a differance is someones life
    Andrea S.

Answer by Andrea S. at 6:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 17 or 18 or the age I am now.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• oh boy... there's several choices but maybe i'd go all the way back to 4th grade when the braces and glasses first appeared and the teasing started. I'd know how to handle it better now and maybe come out a more positive adult in my new future.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm 51. I wouldn't go back and have to do all of it all again. I have my master's degree in education. I have been married 31 years, 3 great sons, and one cute as hell grand daughter. I don't think I have the energy to have a re-do now. I'm looking forward to retirement.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• wish I could start back @ 18 I wouldn't of made some of the mistakes I have... hell I would like to just go back to last year
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2010