Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

Does anyone know where you can get sweat pants with the elastic at the bottom of the legs?

I am really petite and even the regular petite ones drag on the floor on me. I used to have some that had elastic around the cuffs of the legs and would love to get more to wear around the house in winter but cannot find them anywhere. If you have seen any or know where to get them, please let me know. Thank you. Can be online or in a store.


Asked by SophiaofLight at 5:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 22 (15,081 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (21)
  • I always find that womens ones are just open at the bottom so I sometimes end up buying teen boys ones.

    Answer by Melissa15 at 6:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Army and Navy Stores.

    Answer by tootoobusy at 5:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • I know they're coming back in fashion so you should be starting to see more of them now ! I like them too ! Roots is starting to carry them again, though I kinda think that might just be a canadian store????? my daughter just got a pair at Children's place, which is what made me start looking for them again....

    Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Look in the men's sections too. Almost all their sweats are like that.

    Answer by Zoeyis at 7:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • You can go to Wal-Mart. Hanes her way. I did see them.

    Answer by sta517 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • WalMart.

    Answer by WomanWitty at 5:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Danskin makes them for walmart....I got 2 pairs last year, im sure they have them this year too

    Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Kmart had some a couple of weeks ago.

    Answer by momof3inTN at 9:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • Walmart or Kmart

    Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

  • try ebay. You can search for only new ones

    Answer by elizabr at 8:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2010