Allergy help while pregnant?

I'm pretty good about rarely taking medicine and just riding things out. But my allergies are at an all time high lately and I NEED some relief. My eyes are puffy and I can't stop sneezing. I can't sleep cause I'm sneezing so much and so hard and cleaning up snot. I'm allergic to dogs and I have 2 large indoor dogs who may be shedding seasonal coats. (I didn't figure out I was allergic til after I got the first one and the second was in such bad condition when I found her that I had to take her in) I'm sure the changing weather has some part in it too. I got an air purifier. I use organic allergen reducing spray. I vacuum a lot. What else is there to do? Is there anything helpful yet safe during pregnancy/breastfeeding that I can do to my body instead of just the house?

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 6:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Health

• u can take benadryl
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 6:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Allergies have been awful lately! My Dr's told me my prescription allergy med was safe to take during pregnancy...make sure it's not a D. I believe I was on Allegra then.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 7:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010