which child is your wild child?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 6:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• the one that was raised by Gorillas and swings on those darn vines.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:12 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have 3 boys and 1 on the way so far I think I have 2 very wild ones my first and my third both are full of energy and usually off the wall lol.
    indymom3boys

Answer by indymom3boys at 7:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I only have the one hehehe
    RebelJewel1

Answer by RebelJewel1 at 7:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Deffinetely my 1yr old. I have a 2yr old and an 1 month old too but my 1yr old is a hell raiser!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• both were about the same in high school - but i "think" the older one was the wilder one in college - he graduated magna cum laude, so he wasn't all that bad - i know he "tried" drugs - and i know the younger one "drank" in high school - they both did extremely well in college and both have their masters' degrees and wonderful families and fantastic positions with great companies - were not, fortunately, hit by the financial crunch too badly and have already recovered from it - while their dad and i are STILL recovering from it - we practically lost all our retirement funds from it -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 7:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My 5yo..! The little one is only 3 days old :)
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 7:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• None of my three were ever wild.

Answer by older at 7:53 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My second! She is all over the place and into every thing!! She is fearless to boot!!! My first was the total opposite. I am told DD is normal and that it was DS diagnosis that made him so calm, collected and uninterested in getting into much though! You could sit him down with his cars and he would be in that spot for hours until you moved him. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:15 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My 4th child -3rd boy - is the wild one. He's always where the party is - heck, he IS the party! He is the one that always has a smile on his face, is always full of energy - the one who will try anything! My daughter and other 2 boys are very cautious and reserved. This one would jump out of an airplane without a parachute! I don't know where he came from sometimes.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have 3 boys ... 5yr, 5 1/2, 3yr olds
    Wild one is the older one 5 1/2 and his lil brother 3yr old follows him alot so hes the 2nd wild one. the middle one 5yr is actlly the mellow one and the one who gets pick on by his older and younger brother.
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2010