What does life mean to you??

RebelJewel1

Asked by RebelJewel1 at 7:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Making the best I can of each day and hopefully learning something each day. Some days don't feel as fulfilling as they could be.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm actually trying to figure that out now. There have been several deaths in my family recently and those people cared a lot about me and I am just realizing now how much that meant to me.............how it made me happy and fulfiied . And I thought the world of them. I feel so empty and am having a hard time feeling good about anything. Hope I can figure it out.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Life is about surrounding yourself w/ friends & family & enjoying their company as often as possible! Our life here on Earth goes so fast, that you need to cherish it, & try not to fall into too many ruts. It is also being the best person you can be while you are here. Being kind to others, being honest & living in a way that will not harm others.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:25 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My life has most always been about my family. I had my first child at 16 and ever since then my life has been surrounded by activities of raising kids and having a family. it matters the most what we give to the next generation.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Life, to me, is a process of cultivation - cultivating our humanity, our relationships, our spirituality... It is a journey, a learning experience. Its about love, unconditional love, for one and all, and learning how to allow our circle of love to continuously expand to include more and more people. Love is the essence of life, I believe, and the core of everything else - spirituality, humanity, etc are all exercises and outlets of love. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• 42
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Life is different now that I am a mommy and wife. Hubby and I have a great responsibility. I am comfortable knowing the answers I have now. My future will be the best part.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 12:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Life to me is a gift.. a gift from God. Everyday is given as a gift to praise and worship Him. Also to share His love with His children and those who yet believe. Every breath I take is a gift from Him.. I live :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Life is a gift from God which I give back to Him as a gift. When I allow Him to use me then I receive the blessings of all those I come in contact with ... my husband, children, extended family, friends, co-workers and so forth. We have had so many tragic deaths in our family (car wrecks, plane crashes, brain tumors, surgery) and yet we know the life they had with us was precious and that can never be taken from us when they are gone. We go on living and giving back our life to God each day, that we may bless others and in turn be blessed which brings glory to Him. Death is hard, especially if the loved one never accepted God's love. So we love and teach all those around us to love God as He loved us.
    Mom2MomFlorida

Answer by Mom2MomFlorida at 5:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My purpose is the same as every other homo sapiens purpose...to exist and make an attempt to further the species.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2010