OMG what was THAT!?

so i went to go pee and as i was sitting down it felt like something was bing dragged across my spine... i heard it and felt it just dragging it was so freaky! do you think it could have been the baby? (34 weeks preggo)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no its okay mine did that too. Its just the baby putting preser on you back
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Yup, sounds like your baby might be putting excess pressure right on your sciatic nerve, whenever your sit (in just the right way) it's going to pinch it a little and send that lovely feeling shooting across the path of the nerve. I had this with both my babies, my second was far worse because of a back injury (on my sciatic nerve) in between the two. When you feel it coming on just put your fingers (if you can reach) right on the base of your back and push in as you twist your hips to help relieve the pressure.

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 12:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2008