Are you pregnant?

My husband asked me that last night as I was taking my shirt off to fed the baby. How rude! Our baby is only 3 months and we have been very careful with birth control so he was solely asking because of the size of my stomach. It was also after he had 1 beer and he never drinks so I know he was buzzed. But I've always heard a drunk tongue speaks a sober mind. Now, of course, I'm a little hurt. I've lost a little baby weight but I don't want to diet too much because I'm still nursing.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you're over reacting. Maybe he was just teasing you since he knew there's no way you can be pregnant. I would have said something like "well I just had a baby, what's YOUR excuse? Expecting triplets?" or something like that..!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 8:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would have gotten pissed. You just had his baby, and he is calling you fat. If I where you I would cut him off. No sex, no seeing you naked. Maybe even not sleeping in the same bed for a while. When he askes whats up. Blow up on him about having his child and him calling you fat.

Answer by louise2 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i wouldn't have worried about it, honestly.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• insensitive to say the least.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would take it with a grain of salt.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not terribly mad, it just kinda hurt
    @my girl, I couldn't use that line. He's 120lbs fully dressed and soaking wet.
    keisha613

Comment by keisha613 (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Oct. 3, 2010