Do you find time for fitness?

I have two kids and I am a full-time working, my husband works as well. Our relatives live far from us. I can hardly find time to go to the hair salon...I even can't think about fitness club.

AnittaT

Asked by AnittaT at 8:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes, because I refuse to become a lazy lump at such a young age. My DH can watch the boys for the hour or 2 I'm gone and it gets me outta the house.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i cant even find time to shower half the time. I feel like I have to beg borrow and steal for a shower or sleep, so needless to say I have a hard time finding time to excercise.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:49 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I agree with Finkette...lol...I never have time unfortunately
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 11:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I try to do pilates with my LO running around me or go for a walk with my LO, but leaving the house and going to a gym...? Never! I don't have the time for that, muchless money.
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 3:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If you really want to get fit, you will find a way that works for you, even if it requires you to get up before anyone else to get it done.

Answer by older at 4:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I get up at 445 am and do my workout before work and before I get my son up. I do it to get it out of the way for the day and so I dont talk my self out of it. I feels so good being able to do it then.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• When I worked full time with kids, I took the kids to daycare a little earlier a few mornings a week to get a workout in.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I used to hit the gym at 0500 when my kids were little. Now, I work very little and the kids are away in college and beyond, so it's easy to work into my daily routine.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:09 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom so that makes a difference, but i walk my oldest daughter to school every day ( we live a block and a half away) and then my youngest (lil'e is almost two months old) continue on our walk. when i finally make it home, we have walked a total of 12 blocks!! i am proud to say that i have lost 32 pounds so far!! good luck!!
    katie201005

Answer by katie201005 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Not lately. I used to though. I would just get up 30 minutes earlier in the mornings and do a workout with my Wii.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 10:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2010