Is it wrong to be excited adult content

because my nephew will be going home soon? he has caused a lot of turmoil around here. and we have him in counseling but he still thinks he is my boss and everyone else's and if the girls joke with him he grabs them by the arm and hurts them. yes it has been reported. he has autism/adhd and probably more problems. his mom abandoned him and his dad when he was not even crawling then she came back in his life and sexually abused him at the age of 4. we tried to have her put away for it and they said it was hard to prove on a boy. but with everything he has been doing we can't wait for him to go back home. We understand all the problems he has and been trying to help him. but there are some things he has done that i can't bring myself to put down on here but it is bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• No, it isn't wrong. While he maybe family - he isn't one of your children and it is hard when someone that isn't your child (or step child) is thrust into your family. I wish you luck with everything.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:08 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• That is sad but I understand you wanting to have things back to normal in your own home. How could a mother or father or anyone sexually abuse a child, never mind one that has problems like this little boy. This really is hard to read and my heart goes out to this little guy.......

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No matter what he has done or tried to do i would pack that child up with all his stuff and take him OUT OF MY HOME NOW. No matter what he has for mentally problems he doesn't put his hands on ANYONE or do something to my children and not be able to be in my home anylonger. I would have had him out the first time he did something to my child or anyone else child. This child needs more then you or anyone in the family can give him right now do something today before it happens again or worst.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope, its not wrong, it means that you can get back to the life you worked hard to create.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 3, 2010