OK this is a weird ??

do you like the smell of your farts?? why is it that to others it smells but to you it's not so bad?? LOL...Am I the only werid one here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No lol
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• LOL I don't LIKE them, but they don't bother me as much as my hubby's. A lot of the time our poots smell the same and his GAG me. But then again, he's in the habit of trapping me in the shower with him and farting, all that steam and warm air makes it HORRIBLE!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• ok.. someone asked this same question the other day.. but it was funny.. cuz the next day I had brussel sprouts for dinner.. and the smell of the poots after that were OMG>>NASTY.
    I got to laughing though, cuz i though of whoever asked this question before... and wondered.. "did they ever smell their farts after eating brussel sprouts"
    And btw.. no. i usually don't hang around to smell my own fart.. or any one else's for that matter.
    LOL.. but i do know people that do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• No I cant stand any farts!!!!!!! .......pee u !!! ugh Stankness. But, I guess your own wouldn't effect you as much because you've been smelling them your whole life and your husband hasn't .
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 12:53 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I don't like to smell my farts but they also don't make me gag like my husbands do!
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My farts arent as bad as my cats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• PeeUUUU
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:52 AM on Oct. 24, 2008