How do I get crayon marks off a quilt?

My 2 year old drew all over my white quilt with red crayon. I normally wash this quilt in the washer like normal laundry, it's not delicate or anything. But I have NO IDEA how to get the crayon off! HELP!

dixie383

Asked by dixie383 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Put a wet paper towel on the mark and Iron it, if that doesn't work, try wax paper,,,,,,good luck hon.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:11 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I found this online.................Crayons marks on fabric : Scrape off any excess crayon. Lay fabric as flat as possible and place the stain between two pieces of paper towels. Lay an iron on the paper towel gently. Change paper towels as crayon is soaked up by heat. Otherwise, you'll end up putting wax right back onto the fabric.

Also try Goo Gone. I use that on a lot of things. You can find it at Home Depot I think. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure, but the Crayola website has all sorts of great stain removal advise! Even how to get silly putty out of the carpet!
    Amiss67

Answer by Amiss67 at 9:32 AM on Oct. 3, 2010