Did anyone experience implantation bleeding?

fairygoddess_85

Asked by fairygoddess_85 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did with both of my pregnancies they are now 5 and 2.5
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I was supposed to start my period today, I took a test 3 days ago and it came out very positive, took a digital later that day and it also said pregnant. I had some mild spotting that night and saturday it was gone, then this am I had some more and now it seems to be gone. Took another test and the line is still very dark. Let me just give you some background, I had a MC in april a chemical in aug, and every cycle until this one I have spotted a week before I was due for AF. This one seems different but it still freaks me out. What was your spotting like?
    fairygoddess_85

Comment by fairygoddess_85 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Chances are if you're getting positive tests, you are pregnant. I think I had implantation bleeding about 2wks ago but I keep getting negatives, but I'm still having other preg symptoms, so I went and got a blood test done and get the results tomorrow! *fingers crossed* And you can still have some bleeding throughout your pregnancy...my SIL went all the way to labor not knowing she was pregnant because she thought she was having her "period" each month! Good Luck and which ever way you want it to turn out, I hope that for you!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• no
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010