clothes for the hospital bag?

I'm going to there for about 3 days bc I'm a scheduled csection I know I need to pack an outfit to go home in but do ineed clothes for while I'm there I think last time I had my own nightgowns but I dnt remeber...

Kre10

Asked by Kre10 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Unless you wanna hang out in that gorgeous hospital gown w/ the built in back air conditioner take your own. I was most comfy after a c section w/ a tee shirt & a pair of pj pants that were loose & the elastic was worn out on. Don't forget socks, the ones w/ the non skid on the bottom are the best for cold slippery hospital floors.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Okay I wasn't sure if they made you stay in them ha
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Sock!! I would wear those and not bother with slippers. I also preferred comfy pants and a shirt so I wasn't in pj's for visitors and pictures. I also always take clothes for the new baby! Our hospitals let you put the baby in whatever you want.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I agree with the previous posters. Some comfy socks to wear maybe with the sticky stuff on the bottom so you don't wipe out as well as some comfortable pants that won't bother your incision and a nice comfy shirt. Don't forget something to bring baby home in. Congrats on your new baby! I hope everything goes well for you.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Vi hae her bag stuffed w like 10 different outfits and swaddle blankets and our binks and I sort of like the hospital socks lol I still have theirs from my last delivery. But ill pack some of my own and comfy and pj pants and shirts good thing I would have been stuck in the gowns I won't have visitors bc my family is out of state and we don't really know anyone here
    Kre10

Comment by Kre10 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I always packed my own PJ's...I HATE hospital gowns and was so much more comfy in my own clothes.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• yeah take ur own
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010