what do u need?

Hello everyone . What do u need God to do in your life? If you don't need anything what has God done for u that u want to thank him for. Also if u don't believe in God this post is not for you. God bless you all...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• God has gotten me through 2 thyroid cancer surgeries. I have always had faith in God because he's gotten me this far. I need him now and will always need him to put me in the right direction. We have conversations daily and I know he's always listening. I've learned that I just have to have patience because I am always rewarded with his goodness. Our God is an Awesome God ! I wouldn't know what it feels like without him because he's always been there for me. God Bless !

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 7:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• ......I need God too give me the strength and guidence to move forward with my life, and the knowledge of how to get what I want for my future.
    Jade89

Answer by Jade89 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• For me it's not What God needs to do for me but what I need to do. I need to find a way to become closer to him. I need to have more friends in my life that are close to him too. I need to learn to completely let go & trust him in everything that revolves around me.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Jade he will give it to you if u trust and believe that he will and pray. God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i could thank Him for grace and mercy..without it, my life would be hopeless...and i might be dead, according to the things i've stupidly done, without thought to consequence to my physical body. i've often said, there's a reason God has seen fit to allow me to live past my moronic 'adventures'...now i have a child and a great husband..if that's not reason to live, i don't know what is. thanks to God for blessings of life!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• To help me in my marrage most of all! I am in such a rut it may be me but I need his guidence and everyone gives me worthless advice because they think they are being Smart Butts but I ned genuine help! PLease pray for me
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I need to rely on Him daily for strength, wisdom, patience....I NEED him daily because without him, I would fail. God has already given me everything ~ I just need to stop looking towards myself and seek God. His promises have been given, now it's up to me to take up my cross, to lose myself and desire Him. God has blessed me through trials ~ he has waited for me to give up control and follow him. God has never left me. He has never failed me. He has guided me, prodded me, loved me, disciplined me, and spoke to me in shouts and whispers. I thank God for his grace and mercy. I thank God for being my refuge, my rock, my wings, my comfort, my wisdom, my deliverer, my Abba Daddy. There is nothing my God needs to give me, He already has. I just need to see it. =)
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 1:19 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I need a cure for my boys. If he does that I will consider converting back. If not I can't say I am surprised. People always told me I would never get more than I can handle. They were wrong.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I need wisdom and mercy for my feelings toward my controlling ex and the situation that has been forced on us because of him. I could say what's going on, but it would take several posts and really not worth the time to type it out. I have so much anger toward him!!!

We also need help with finances...
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• i thank her for wisdom and teaching and flow all the time
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 24, 2008