Do you have plants in your house?

We don't. I am a serial plant killer so I gave up.

DKline68

Asked by DKline68 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a planter inside my house that has a 30 foot palm that loves it there, although I do not have a green thumb, hubby does!

Answer by older at 9:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• my 9 year old brought home a marigold plant she cried when she thought it died and we had to tell her we have seeds other then that no i tend to have a brown thumb
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• yes I do I have grown indoor plants for over 30 years and I also have a ton of flowers and plants outside I have one of those green thumbs LOL!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I don't either. I kill em.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• yes, i have lots. I am weird with plants...they are like my babies. I'll even sit in a chair & stare at them....my DH thinks i am nuts. I have a PROBLEM with my green thumb, i think it has turned into an addiction!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i love plants but mostly green. They are easy to maintain if you don't let them dry out. If you like plants then there are several that are not easily killed. Just look for ones that don't require too much attention. They are good for the air quality in your home.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• nope..i guess i don't have a green thumb like my mom.. i seem to kill them.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I feel ya girl! I cannot keep a plant alive to save my life even though my maiden name was Plantz!! lol anyway, I have a friend that insists that I cannot kill every plant on the planet so she brought some over and well, it remains to be seen if I kill them!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Everytime I have bought a plant it has slowly but surely died on me within months of me buying it :( I have had an Orchid in my room recenty beautiful flower I feed it 3 ice cubes a week and I have had it for 1 month now and it is alive and well :) Try an Orchid they are beautiful and so far for me easy to not kill :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I had a bamboo plant, finally killed it. Right now, I have a basil plant in my kitchen, it's doing pretty well - but the longest I've ever had a plant is 6 months, so I'm not hopeful.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:54 AM on Oct. 3, 2010