Do your family members have a habit of eating the extra food you bring home from a restaurant that you were planning to eat for lunch the next day and didn't even ask??????????

I went to the fridge a few minutes ago with my mouth watering for my left over oxtails/rice and gravy and who do i see chomping on it MY 16 Y/O DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHHH SO DISGUSTED RIGHT NOW
Her response.......I thought you didn't want it
My response...........Did you ask?

Inheritingkids

Asked by Inheritingkids at 9:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• my husband does he will eat anything and everything...and he so says he is on a diet...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have 18 & 21 year old sons at home, and they do eat my leftovers, but they always ask first. Sometimes they even offer me theirs!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Leftover restaurant food in our house was ABSOLUTELY the possesion of the person who originally ordered it!!! It got shared a lot, but it was do not touch! ;)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No...they have manners and they always ask first. I trained 'em right!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Same here gertie41 lol No...they have manners and they always ask first. I trained 'em right!
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My husband does that to my leftovers.. then he is like well you didn't say you wanted it..
    It makes me so mad bc I wanted them if I boxed them and brought them home ugh!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• When I lived with my parents and my brother was still home, yes... my brother (sometimes dad) would eat whatever was in there. Only way we stopped it was by writing our names on it with a "DO NOT EAT. SAVING FOR LATER." clearly marked.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 7:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My husband usually eats it before the next day! He eats it for a "midnight snack"! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Here it seems if there is no name on it, then it is fair game.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010