I want a tattoo that reflects about my two boys. What are the best places on the body for mom to tattoo?

I have a few tattoos already but i want one soon that reflects my two boys. what are the best spots on the body that mommy's should get tattooed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i got my kids names in ink on my wrist...its a perfect spot...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:04 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My daughter has her kids on the ankle. It's a perfect place and then if you have to get a job then you aren't all full of tats
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Are you wanting this special tattoo to be seen?

One of friends had the tops of her feet tattooed. One is a troll/elf on a mushroon for her son and a fairy on a flower for her daughter. Cute but very painful from what I've heard.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:10 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• these are all good suggestions, keep them coming. yes i want the tattoo to be seen but i also want to be able to be flexible with covering it up for work...i am going to be an RN one day!
    CowboyMama

Answer by CowboyMama at 10:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• mine are on my wrists
    mcqueenmom2

Answer by mcqueenmom2 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I finally got my tatoo on my right shoulder. Not to far down or up so it can be hidden or displayed. i combined my son's personalities and faith to represent the three of them. I thought a couageous sea turtle combined with a balancing yin and yang on its back was a great art joining.
    wa_angel_mom

Answer by wa_angel_mom at 10:21 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm going to get my tattoo for my kids on my upper right arm.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 10:26 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• What about down by the ankle or in that area. people would see it in that area in the summertime if you wear shorts. Or the back of your neck. If you have long hair you could cover it up or wear it up to show it off. How would you be able to cover it if it is on your wrist?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I got mine on my back with some hearts and like tribal symbols comin off of it
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm getting mine done on my forearm.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010