Please help...what can this be? (TMI...be warned)

This is REALLY embarassing but I really want to know. I get boil-like bumps and my pubic areas. The fester up really quickly and create a puss pocket under the skin. I have to squeeze them to bring the puss out and it stings SOO badly. They are rather lage...(at the surface they're just red raised bumps but underneath it's a pocket about the size of a dime filled with puss. I get them on my skin on the sides of my vagina, and on my breasts. My 15 month old daughter gets them too but my DH doesn't. (cont.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Health

• if i were you, i'd get some tea tree oil (its an essential oil, can be found most places like health food stores, and i think walgreens and probably even walmart have it), mix some drops in a spray bottle of water, and use it daily just as a spray on wipe off type thing. it is a natural antiseptic and i would think it would help keep your pores empty. also, try to include more garlic in your diet, a natural antibiotic
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:17 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• (cont) I am COMPLETELY STD free )I am pregnant so I was just tested three weeks ago. I have had them for about five months (before I got prego). My DR and my DDs DR says it's nothing but bacteria and will go away and they won't give us anything for it.I've NEVER had this problem before...how could it just be bacteria and why won't they treat us with an antibiotic if it is? What else could it be? We get them one after the other no matter how much we keep clean..I've started us on two baths a day now and nothing helps!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I would get a 2nd opinion. That doesnt sound normal?
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• (OP here) P.S. sorry about all of the misspellings...lol...I typed too fast..oops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• (OP again) I can't change doctors...I have to go with who they assigned to me. I don't have money to pay another DR for a second opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• yes teetree oil is great. Just make sure it;s the real stuff from a health food store nat fake from walmart. Alot of the time things that r suposed to be natural that you get from walmart are syntheic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Oh wow!!! Thank you! I have never heard of tea tree oil! Is it safe for my 15 month old daughter also?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Does it sting or burn at all?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It definately sounds like a bacterial infection to me.. You might want to be careful for staph... You really need to be putting some bacitracin ointment on this..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:37 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• it is safe for your daughter, i use it on my son everyday (we cloth diaper & wipe, he's 16 months). some people have a stinging reaction if you use it straight, thats why i recommend diluting it
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:38 AM on Oct. 24, 2008