What was your implantation bleeding like?

I think I have implantation bleeding but don't know any insight?

fairygoddess_85

Asked by fairygoddess_85 at 10:18 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• with both of my girls it was like a spotting and it was brown in color
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i never had any
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• How long did it last for? I had a few drops of blood 2 nights ago and some grayish brown discharge which seemed to go away in a matter of hrs, only had some mildly discolored discharge yesterday and today a few drops of pinkish blood and now it seems to be gone. I still have a very dark pos line on a test. I have had a MC in april @ 10weeks, a chemical in august, and every cycle except for this one I have had spotting a full week before my period. It kind of freaks me out with my history any thoughts?
    fairygoddess_85

Comment by fairygoddess_85 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Not everyone has implantation bleeding. I didn't. My daughter had a few days of spotting when she was about a month along,she thinks. But who knows. It is very unreliable and unpredictable, just as the due date is not exact either.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I didn't have any implantation bleeding. I believe that it can be like a light version of your period. I am sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage at 10 weeks. That is awful! I had a miscarriage, too after about six weeks of my first pregnancy and completely freaked out when I had some bleeding the second time around. However, it turned out to be just a scratch in my vagina. (I went to see my OBGYN immediately.) I had the "feeling" that time that everything was okay unlike the first time around but still wanted my OBGYN to confirm my feeling. I would say that if you are concerned about it at all or freaked out, call your OBGYN and see if she or he can fit you in to check everything out. I hope that everything turns out to be great with this pregnancy for you and you get to hold the baby in your hands.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2010