How often do you clean the mattress on your beds?

I vaccumm them everytime I change my sheets which is once a week I also spray lysol on it everytime. I throw my pillows in to be washed on a regular basis also . I flip my mattress about 1 time a month.

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I don't think I have ever cleaned our mattresses..

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• never.

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Once a year or so.. And I just started doing it 3 years ago.

• I don't.

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i dont vacum but i have the shark .. and i use that to prevent mites and bed bugs and then i put powder on thm wen they dry .. the powder thing picked it up from my mom.. she does it every otherday wen she washes her sheets

Answer by chulafromhtown at 4:23 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I never have! I have zip close mattress protector covers and waterproof mattress pads on my kids' beds. The only thing I do is remove the covers/pads on the mattress and pillows and wash them with my sheets weekly.

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I wash the mattress pad montly and then vacume the mattress. I change the sheets weekly and spray with lysol.

Answer by zbee at 5:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010