Hair in places it should never be adult content

During my first pregnancy the doctor thought I was having a boy because I started to grow hair on my tummy, but after having my daughter the hair never went away and it drives me crazy that it is there. Does anyone else have problems with this and if so what do you do about it?

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• The Doctor thought you were having a BOY based on hair on your tummy??? WOw. Isn't that an "Old Wives' Tale" ??? Hmmmm. I had the hair growth when I was a teen and it increased with my first pregnancy---she was a girl. And it only now has disappeared....I am over age 50.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• AAAHHHH I SO know what you mean. Same happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. I just pluck 'em. :/ I have tried waxing but it doesn't seem to attach to the hair for some reason. ..
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• aww the joys of being a woman lol it never ends :)
    MisticDawn6

Comment by MisticDawn6 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I grew a lot of extra body hair when I was pregnant, and it's still there :) I pluck it when it bugs me, otherwise I just figure that's my reminder of what my body has done for me, giving me my son!
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 2:59 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ohhhh! I hated the hair growing on my tummy when I was pregnant. It got even worse when they were given my progesterone shots to help me with my second baby boy.. Sadly, they grow back all the time.. but I am hoping some day they will just up and disappear lol
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Yep! I had like 3 black hairs on my belly, and I pluck them.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I have peach fuzz on my belly and it doesn't bother me at all.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2010