Have anyone become pregnant after having a tummy tuck? Please share your experiences!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh no!!!!that sucks!! this is why should always do the tuck when you are sure 100% you won't!

Answer by older at 11:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• A friend of mine had a tummy tuck and right when she healed she got pregnant. She is 6 months pregnant now. She wasn't too happy about it either. She just said after the baby is born she will just have another 1 done.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• sounds painful
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• nope! but i have heard of it! it sucks for them though guess they should have made sure they couldn't get pregnant before they done that
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I had a tummy tuck in July 09, I am now 30 weeks pregnant, the ob and the plastic surgeon told me that it wont be an issue, what ?'s did you have about it? I am NOT getting another tummy tuck, toooo uncomfortable for tooo long. if your thinking about having a tummy tuck i wouldnt advise it. but if you had one, you know the pain and time it took to heal. again what ?'s did you want answers about?
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• bumped you.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Ross2010 - I like your answer.. !
    Ahealthyskin

Answer by Ahealthyskin at 5:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010