I am not motivated to do anything with my DH? I love him but he bores me :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that we can help you. I think that you need to talk to him.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I wish I could give you advice. My husband doesn't want to do anything. He wouldn't even go to the local fair with me and our kids.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• if your husband bores you why are you with him???
    kris8525

Answer by kris8525 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I think the two of you need to talk. If you can't figure out between the two of your what's going on, I recommend you seek professional counseling.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:13 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Did you keep the receipt?
    peacockmom

Answer by peacockmom at 5:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Boredom can start at anytime...I doubt she married him feeling this way. That being said, you really need to tell him that you are hoping for some more exciting stuff and see what he says. Maybe he will be up for it.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• My husband I discovered, put the "B" in boring. I'm a people person, he just doesnt know how to interact with people. he isnt shy, just not good with people. when he tries to be, it comes off as obviously fake & people sense this. so--i no longer have any desire to go out with him for any ocassion. I get tired of babysitting a 54 yr old man.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 8:15 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• Ask him what he would like to do with you...even reading a book at the same time can be nice.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 3:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2010