Do you ladies have any ideas?

My SO has been working very hard here lately and just recently pulled a 2nd job cuz we have been falling behind, I want to do something nice for him to show him how much he means to me and how much he is appreciated. I leave him lil' post its around the house telling him I love him and stuff but I just don't have any ideas about what I could do to show him how much I care and appreciate everything he does!

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Cook for him Give him a nice body massage.... If he is into music make him a Personal Cd with all the songs he loves to listen to....ummm Have a night out just the 2 of you catch a movie and dinner GL :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Do whatever he likes to do even if it is not your cup of tea, make him a special dinner, candle lights and all after kids go to bed.

Answer by older at 11:44 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• tell him right out when he's home and your having a converstaion. start with "i just wanted you to know...that i really appriciate you having 2 jobs to support us, ive been thinking of doing something for you as a thanks but im not sure what" nothing can campare to an appriciation better then words and eye contact.

give him hugs and kissses too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Make him King for a day. Find out when he will have a day he is not working and treat him to a nice dinner, message(full body of course) and something sexy on you. Take control of the the sexual part allow him to just relax and enjoy. You can add other little things that comes to mind in between. Trust me this will be a reward he will never forget.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Um.. get naked and do his favorite thing in bed, and then tell him you appreciate how hard he's working and hand him a good beer.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• ha ha cute but he doesn't drink =) lol but cute idea
    patsymay84

Comment by patsymay84 (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I would have a VERY nice dinner made for him when he got home and when he showed up be in nothing but an apron in heels. (keep in mind you need to have someone else watch you kid(s) that night). When he walks in ask him to sit at the dinner table and serve him and tell him that he can have what ever he wants tonight. And then have a note for him when he wakes up the next morning telling him how much you love him and appreciate everything that he does.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:32 PM on Oct. 3, 2010