Are you ready for this cool weather?

I still have my summer clothes in my drawers! Anyone else?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• YES! I love cool weather. The electric Bill goes down!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I hate the cooler weather. I would much rather it be 80 or above year round.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not ready because I love the summer weather!
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. I grew up in Southern California. Until moving, my idea of cold was anything below 50 degrees. I hate cold weather. It makes my leg ache (broke it a few years ago, it's been a "weather vane" ever since), and cold weather means snow, which I despise having to deal with.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 11:58 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I am so ready for the cooler weather! I Love it! I hate the heat and I hate summer!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I am so ready for it to be here! I am entranced by how cold it gets up here (moved to PA last year, this will be my second winter, and lived in TX my whole life before the move) and how beautiful the snow makes everything.

BRING ON THE WINTER!

Fires in the fireplace, hot cocoa, hot coffee, good books, snow ball fights, snow men. Woohoo! Love cold weather!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• YES! I love cool weather.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Give me FALL any day. I abhor Summer. Hot HUMID miserable.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• oh am i .. YES !!!!! cant wait its been so how here in texas ..we have a cold front right now so its been cool out in the morning and evenings..
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 4:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Well, we've had soooo much rain of late and I haven't had a chance to complete some of the outside chores, so I would like it to stay a bit warmer for at least another week. It rained all day again today and I had planned to clean out the upper garden beds, lime them, and mulch them for winter, but alas, it was not to be.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2010