How can I get my sex drive back??

shyfox19

Asked by shyfox19 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• don't take brith control. I have found that since I have been on it I have the same problem. But Kinda stuck, I don't want more kids...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• you just had a baby, it's totally normal for women to not have a sex drive up to 6 months after having a baby...some intuition thing, our body telling our brain that we don't want another baby until the one we just had can start to fend for themselves for some things...after 6 months though, if you still don't have one and you've tried everything, getting help is recommended. after i had my son, sex was the LAST thing on my mind. at my 6 week checkup, i was begging my doctor to tell me no sex for a long time...well i got my sex drive back around 6-7 months later, and guess what? i got pregnant again...this time i had a daughter, but for some reason, after having her, my sex drive was back more than ever after a couple of months. even hubby was surprised. don't know if it was because of the gender, or the fact that my second pregnancy was the exact opposite of my first pregnancy...who knows??
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Well I know for men when they work out, it raises their testosterone (blek can't spell that one)-
    so maybe it does the same for women? You could also....
    --explore
    --shop
    --Become Mrs. Robinson (during a hiatus it worked for me, LOLOL)
    --go on vacation (traveling does it for me for some odd reason)
    --aphrodisiacs?
    If all else fails, dh says "bio-chemically the feelings derived from sex/love are very similar to those felt by eating chocolate"....LOL damn I knew there was a reason I was so big!
    NICNLV

Answer by NICNLV at 4:03 AM on Oct. 24, 2008