what do you think is going on?

all of these things happened when I was prego & are now happening again, my back is breaking out, I have been having really bad headaches, have been tired alot lately, sore body & am having a clearish-white dicharge. I am a breastfeeding mother & have had my period once in a year & a half haven't missed my next one yet, but was just wondering if anything else can cause these pregnancy symptoms too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• So you have your period, or you only had one in a year and a half? Breastfeeding doesn't prevent pregnancy despite what you have heard, it can help to deter it, but it doesn't prevent it, especially if you are not solely breastfeeding. I mean it sounds more to me like you are just getting ready to get your period and you may have a slight bacterial vagisitis, but other than that who knows. Pregnancy? The best way to find out is of coarse a pee test!

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 12:31 AM on Oct. 24, 2008