How many moms are entrepreneurs and super moms!? Give me examples!

Ahealthyskin

Asked by Ahealthyskin at 12:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• well i dontwork, but I am a housekeeper, a chef, a doctor, and a pschiatrist, I am a wife, and a friend, a mentor, a PTA mom, a vounteer, a counselor, an army spouse, and a laundry maid, I am a secret keeper, and a donator, I am problem solver, and a pet owner, I am a good daughter/siter/cousin/granaughter. I give to the homeless, I donate to shelter, and I maage to make it to EVERY school event and every game/recital! I believe that I am supermom! All 5 of my children are learning from me how to be wonderful people!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• I am a full time nurse, part time student, and I make baskets and take my daughter to Birthday partie, movies, playdates, but I am tired and burned out. But I would do it again for my child!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• JoLee12345 you are a SUPER MOM! no doubt!!! I am going to select you as the best answer! wooow
    Ahealthyskin

Comment by Ahealthyskin (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2010