Do any of you feel smug???

I for one, feel very smug about the fact that I can be pregnant and that my body can produce life sustaining milk for my child. I feel so proud of myself!!! I may not be able to stand up and pee in a toilet but I can grow a baby and give birth!!!! Every time I feel my son kick I get this sense of self pride and self satisfaction. *hugs self*

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:32 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ya, I think being a women is awesome! I love having children and being able to feed them from MY OWN body. Wouldn't give it up for anything ion this world.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• lol :) i don't know so much that i feel smug, but i do think its pretty awesome!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• LOL idk about all that! Good for you though!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:43 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I loved it! I never felt so amazing, animal, natural, powerful, and beautiful. (Not beauty in the sexy, hot, pretty way. A weird way). This is a power that men can never know.

Glad you feel so great!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Lol I feel so good cuz I grew up being taught that men are in charge and are the superior sex. HELL NO! All they can do is pee standing up. LOL. I just feel superior I guess.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 12:54 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I know exactaly how you feel woman. But lets give credit where credit is due...if not for that little sperm we would not be able to do any of the things you just stated.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:49 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• True true true!! I still get fuzzy when I think that it was my hubby that got me preg.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:27 PM on Oct. 24, 2008