What book are you reading?

What do you think of it? How far are you into it?

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 12:25 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Just finished reading "Behind the Paint" by Violent J. It's about ICP and his life and all of that. I found it rather funny, and laughed out loud in many spots. He is actually surprisingly a pretty good story teller. Anyway, I haven't decided what book I am going to read next though. I am debating between "The Polk Conspiracy" and "Taken From Home."
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement. I am about 3/4 through it, and I think it should be required reading for American parents-to-be. It is an excellent examination of the rampant sense of entitlement and lowered education in our next generation of leaders, entrepreneurs, and workers. I like to read all sorts of different kinds of books, just happens to be what I'm on right now ;) You??
    fohtrae

Answer by fohtrae at 12:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm reading Pushed, it's very good, quite informative. I'm not very far into it, I have a hard time finding time to read these days, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:28 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Lover Eternal by JD Ward. I started it yesterday and am already 250 pages into it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Jane Eyre actually! I cant believe i've been such a book worm all my life and this is the first time i've read this book! It's hard to get used to the language in it at first, but it's actually a really good book!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 12:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Four Past Midnight. I'm on the 2nd story of 4. What can I say? I haven't met a Stephen King book that I didn't like and this one is no exception.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm reading Science and the Study of God. Its pretty good, although I'm not that far into it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• A microbiology text book. I haven't even made a dent. I have a huge head ache!!!!!!!!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• safe haven by nicholas sparks..um..Ive only read a few paragraphs, but its okay..typical nicholas sparks
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 7:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• LOL....QueenMomma2023....I am currently reading Behind the paint and I can agree with the good story telling and funny parts. I started reading it about 2 days ago but I have only read about 1/4 of it because , well, I have a 3 year old, enough said..lol.
    Mom2Dano

Comment by Mom2Dano (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Oct. 3, 2010