how to tell ur bf that u have had enough?

i have been wit ma bf for 9 months.. i care about him and everything but we fight way too much and sometimes i wish i was single.. his a great father to ma daughter..
but i really want and need time apart how do i tell him i need a break???
HELP??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• Just tell him what u just told us, and when you have kids and fight thats not good for the kids. And as much as 2 people may love each other as carzy as it is sometimes it just doesnt work. My sister is in the same boat. And it's really not good for the kids to be around
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• I HAVE HAD DA SAME PROBLEM ME AND MA BF WOULD FIGHT ABOUT STUPID THINGS AND THERE WERE TIMES DAT I WOULD JUSS WALK AWAY BUT I ALWAYS CAME BACK BUT ONE DAY I TOLD HIM DAT I HAD ENOUGH AND DAT IF HE LOVED ME HE WOULD GIVE ME A WEEK TO MA SELF TO THINK AND HE DID.. AND KNOW WE R ALL BETTER
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 1:02 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• it depends on what you fight about too. me and mine fight all the time but 99% of the time its over really stupid stuff. relationships take work and communcation and thats the only reason we're still together. we both have common long term goals but everybody has their own opinions on everything and thats where conflict arises. you just have to learn to work together, ESPECIALLY when a child is invovled! talk to him. if you can't talk the relationship will never work. good luck :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Tell him what yuou just wrote above. TRUTH works every time.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2008