A Question for my Fellow TASTEFULLY SIMPLE Consultants?

I just started selling Tastefully Simple, i haven't even gotten my starter kit yet. But i am already thinking of the great things i can do with my business. Anyway, i want to have a list of games that i can have for parties, but i am having a hard time thinking of a good variety of games. Best i have so far is BINGO. LOL. So for all you other TS ladies... do you play games, if so can you explain what you play (rules, what you offer as a prize, etc). Or if you know a good group (here on CM) or website that would be helpful please post it! Thanks!!

Klynn-whitlow

Asked by Klynn-whitlow at 12:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• Oh how I miss TS! I didnt play many games when I sold because a lot of hosts dont like them. I always asked them during consultations if they wanted them or not and all of them said no. I didnt sell long though because my sponsor kind of screwed me to say. When I signed up it was at the end of a season and she didnt inform me of this, so by the time I got my starter kit I was only able to do 3 shows before I had to order all new forms and catalogs. Didnt have the money, so I had to stop :(
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• What were you offering as prizes? I would think if the prizes were good, then who wouldn't want the games?! I figure it is a good way to get more party bookings, if people see they have fun and more opportunities to win something or save money on their order.
    Klynn-whitlow

Comment by Klynn-whitlow (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Prizes should be product your selling, that way if the person who wins love the items they win but may not normally have purchased, you can turn them into a buyer of that item in the future if they love it when they win it and try it.

I would perhaps have a few jars of the different dips and have them labeled A thru - and have them try them with preztels and guess what the flavors are. The one who gets the most right wins a dip.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yeah, i was going to do prizes of things i sell... but since i just started and havent sold anything yet, i don't know if one item would be a better prize over another.
    Klynn-whitlow

Comment by Klynn-whitlow (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2010