ok i had my son aug 19th of this year i have not had a period yet this month i had relaysons with his dad and i thinking that im may be expeting onec more but how long does it take to show up with my son i didnt evan know for a month and i took two test came back that i was not but i had relaysons this past weekend is that to soon to tell thats why i need to know how long please help

kat9308

Asked by kat9308 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think its all depending on you!i found out when i was a week prego cause i knew something was different about my body but with this pregnancy(my 2nd) i didnt know for 2 months!so it may or may not be too early!try taking a test as soon as you get up in the morning.its supposed to be more accurate then..good luck:)
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 1:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Way too soon to tell. It's normal to have abnormal periods postpartum, especially if you're breastfeeding.

If you don't want to be pregnant, then you MUST use birth control every time.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:55 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• By the way...if your period was due in the past coupld of days, "relations" last week would not make you pregnant because you'd have ovulated long before. You can only get pregnant if the egg is there, and the egg shows up many days before your period.

Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler to understand your cycles.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:57 AM on Oct. 24, 2008