Do you drink energy drinks?

What is your favorite energy drink?

Mine is Java Monster- originale. Yum :-)

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 1:09 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Coffee, although my husband drinks Nos almost non stop.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2010

• No.. And I hate it when my bf does. They cause heart problems. It's not worth it. Just to feel energized for maybe an hour and then crash the rest of the day.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No never... They cause heart, kidney and liver issues... And they are usually packed full of artificial colors and flavors and chemicals and crap!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• i love monsters....i've never had a whole can in one sitting though. if i open one i drink it over the course of an hour. my little 14 year old sister wasn't smart and chugged 3 of them and had a panic attack. i gave her a lot of crap for that, "you're body isn't meant to handle more than one and you had three!!!!"
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I prefer Bawls, but they're so hard to find around here. So I usually drink an Amp when I feel the need for one. And no, I'm not joking, there really is an energy drink called Bawls, see:

http://www.bawls.com/

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 1:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• No energy drinks for me
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Do coffee count?
    AshlyN.

Answer by AshlyN. at 1:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Nope. Energy type items, even coffee, have the opposite effect on me. I feel immediately drowsy and crappy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes, Im an addict (no more then 1 a day though), had my first Red Bull in 10 months today! And just a side note, just about everything these days besides organic foods are packed full of chamicals and artificial flavors.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• theres an energy drink called Cocaine too. it was legal in my state for a while but seeing as drinking 2 of them will kill you they eventually became illegal
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 3, 2010