I feel like I am the only one

Are there any other mom's out there that don't agree with immunizations? I was fine till they came out with the chicken pox shot. Then I did some resurch and found out all kinds of scary things that immunizations can cause, as well as whats in them..Gross.. So when I was prego with my 4th I decided no more. And she has been the healthiest of them all. And the hpv stuff arent to telling your girls go ahead and have sex if your giving it to them , as well as useing them for gunie pigs, since we don't know what kind of effect thats gonna cause them in the future. I have also heard that a few girls have died from it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Oct. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• the hpv vac. is for cervical cancer how is that telling them to have sex?

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:40 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• B/C from what I have been told you get HPV from multiple sex partners
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• You are not the only one who thinks this way. There are groups of women here that think just like that. Me- I'm on the fence. I see what good the vaccines do but I think we give too many , too early. I take the middle road and delay and selectively vaccinate.
    Taerna

Answer by Taerna at 1:44 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• men can spread HPV too. Check at ask.com under hpv
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Cervical cancer is caused by human papillomavirus. You have to have sex to get it but that is in no way telling your daughter to have sex... its long term it prevents a virus "that is contracted during sex" from becoming cancer. So when your daughter grows up and desides to have sex she will not have the chance of getting cervical cancer.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 1:50 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• it only takes one partner to get HPV.
    ayindemommy

Answer by ayindemommy at 11:19 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• It is just in my oponion trying to prevent this. I have HPV and I choose not to get the vaccine becuase I don't agree with new vaccines, but I don't think that is the message being sended.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• there are many groups on cafemom for non-vaxers and people who only selectivly vax
    Anonymous