What did you make your SO/DH for dinner?

The first time you asked him to come over.
well I was in a confused state when I met my dh I was still with this other person as well but I finally realized that that person was not worth it he was just a typical player I should have know better than to think that I would have someone like that in my life he looked like a model but I came to find out he was not all that looks aren't everything...well looks helps...lol
ANYWAY...My dh asked me if he can come by and if I would make him some dinner I wasn't sure yet if I wanted him...lol So I just made some tuna fish with Mac & Chz...LOL Til this day he does not let me forget it...lol
I guess I didn't care where the relationship was going and it's funny he loved me for me. I never did make that dinner again...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• hahahaha well seeing as we were best friends before we were dating i didn't really start cooking cooking for him for a while. the first time he slept over my apartment i made Velveeta. the first time i actually cooked for him i made penne vodka with garlic chicken
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I made him lasagna from scratch :) He bragged about it to all his friends!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:17 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• lol...my dh asked me over and made me dinner like a dozen times before i ever cooked for him! but he used to be a chef and is an excelent cook. and i learned from helping grandma in the kitchen.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 1:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• We met before I could cook! LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I think it was chicken,rice and broccoli.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have no idea.  We've been together over 11 years.  I'm lucky if I can remember what I made last night for dinner.  I do remember making him my mom's meatloaf and dill potatoes early on in the relationship.  He had never had dill potatoes before and now it is one of our favorite meals.

The most memorable, though, was our first Easter dinner (about 10 months into the relationship--we were married by then).  I ended up putting too much mollasses in the glaze that when I made the gravy it congealed, lol.  The gravy was so sweet you couldn't eat it.  We still laugh about that.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• He actually cooked for me! I went over to his place and he made me some pasta dish. I remember being really exhausted from working and going to school full time that I fell asleep on his bed. Very romantic, eh? LOL.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I'm not sure if i ever did...he was an OTR trucker and when he was home he took me out...or we cooked together...hmm, this is gonna bug me now!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2010