At your college, what was the time limit to get your Bachelors degree? Have you met anyone who took 6 years or longer to graduate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in

• I don't think there is a time limit. As long as you can afford school... it's when you get it. Most people get it in 2-4 years. I wish you luck.
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 1:53 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I took 7 years, myself. I switched majors four times. I had 186 credits when I finally got my degree.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:44 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It took me 6 years b/c I took 3 years off total to be home with my son.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I got mine in the usual 4 years. My brother started when he was 18 & finally graduated when he was 45, so it took him 27 years.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 5:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• There wasn't a time limit. I got mine in 5 years.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I got my BA in 6 years. I did VERY PT community college for 4 years, then transferred to a 4 year University, spending my last 2 years there, FT.

Anonymous

• I am still pursuing my degree and I hate to calculate how long it will take since I only take 3 credits a semester.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2010

• There were time limits on the degree programs. If you started in 2000 you had to complete the program by 2005 or they just might change the requirements on you and force you to take extra classes or that one last 300 level class that was *required* for the degree you started on might not be offered if they changed the requirements for the studens who came in in 2001 and you didn't finish before they stopped offering that class. If they made a change they only give a reasonable amount of time to finish before they discontinue an old class. And yes I know someone who took 7 years continuous full time 7 years.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• was therea time limit?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2010