Do YOU really want to be married???

If you knew then what you know now, would you have still have gotten married?
Do you think that getting married was a mistake? Why or why not?

SweetSmeek

Asked by SweetSmeek at 1:20 PM on Oct. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. There was time where the answer would have been no and since we married young we have a had to work really hard at this marriage but I would still do it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• If I didn't really want to be married, I wouldn't be. I sure waited long enough to make the choice to get married... I was 39 and had plenty of opportunities to do so before. Sure, there are days that I get mad and wonder what the hell I was thinking and marriage isn't easy, but the fact that there is not an easy exit door also makes sure we work harder to make it work. No matter what we've been through or even if at some point we don't stay married (not part of the plan but one never knows) I am completely satisfied with my decision.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes, I couldn't imagine anything different after 13 years. There were times where I wonder what the heck I did, but I was 20 when I got married so the doubt was normal. I don't doubt anything now, we are good together, we have a great family.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Yes, I would still marry Orion in a heartbeat. There have definitely been days, even weeks, where I would have answered differently but in the end he is the one for me.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2010